The following declaration gives an overview of the processing of your personal data and your rights from data protection legislation. We strictly respect and comply with the provisions thereof.
1. Name and contact details of the party responsible for the processing of data as well as of the company data protection officer
Fine Products & More Trading LP
450 Bath Road
Tel: 020 8757 8848
Fax: 020 8757 8849
The company can be contacted at the address above or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of its processing
When visiting our website www.panzym.co.uk, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser you use on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In the course of this procedure, the following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until the time of automatic deletion:
* the IP address of the accessing computer,
* the date and time of access,
* the name and URL of the retrieved file,
* the website from which access is made (Referrer URL)
* the browser used and, if appropriate, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
* ensuring smooth connection establishment of the website,
* ensuring comfortable use of the website,
* assessing system security and stability as well as
* for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data is article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the above-mentioned data collection purposes. Under no circumstances we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing any conclusions regarding you.
3. Sharing of data
No sharing of your personal data with third parties for any purpose other than those mentioned below will take place.
We only share your personal data with third parties if you have given us your explicit consent according to article 6(1)(1) GDPR.
We place cookies on our website. These are small files automatically created by your browser and stored on your terminal device (computer, laptop, tablet computer or smartphone or the like) when you visit our website. Cookies do not harm your computer, they do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
The cookie contains information deriving in each case in relation to the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we thereby immediately gain knowledge of your identity.
Moreover, we use temporary cookies, again for the purpose of optimizing user-friendliness. These will be stored on your terminal device for a specific determined period of time. If you re-visit our website in order to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have visited our website before and which input and settings you have made so that the same information does not have to be entered again.
The data processed by means of cookies are necessary for the mentioned purposes in order to protect the legitimate interests pursued by us as well as by third parties according to article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or a notification appears before a new cookie is placed. However, if you deactivate all cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google. When opening a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser in order to display texts and fonts.
For this purpose, the browser used by you must make a connection to the servers of Google. By this, Google becomes aware that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
More information on Google Web Fonts can be found at
This page uses the map service Google maps via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
In order to use the functions of Google maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google maps is done in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of the places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest pursuant to article 6(1(f) GDPR.
We use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses "performance cookies" and "targeting cookies" to analyse how you use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion '_anonymizeIp()' which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
6. Links to other websites
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
* demand information on your personal data that are processed by us according to article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may demand information on the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or to object to such processing, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data where they have not been collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if appropriate, demand meaningful information on the details thereof;
* demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of the personal data stored by us according to article 16 GDPR;
* demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims according to article 17 GDPR;
* demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims according to article 18 GDPR or you have objected to processing according to article 21 GDPR;
* demand the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission of those data to a different person responsible according to article 20 GDPR;
* withdraw your consent given to us at any time according to article 7(3) GDPR. This will have as a consequence that we are no longer entitled to process data based on such content and
* lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to article 77 GDPR. Generally, for this you may refer to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or your place of work or the seat of our law firm.
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, according to article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the objection is based on grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without reference to any particular situation.
If you wish to use your right of withdrawal or objection, you only need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
During your visit on our website we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology. You can recognize whether a specific page on our website is transmitted in encrypted form, if you see a locked eye or a lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Moreover, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or against the unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures will be continuously improved in accordance with the technical development.